Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
GarageWoodworks GarageWoodworks is offline

Default Sour Grapes and my Blanket Chest

I think I posted this one a while back, but I cant remember. Anyway, I
submitted this chest to be published in a book by Fine Woodworking. I
actually designed/made the chest specifically for the entry. Anyway, I
don't think I made the cut; I would have heard by now. So I'm not going to
buy the book out of spite :^(

Mine (small images enlarge):
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Blanket_Chest.htm

Entry:
http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...-upcoming-book

--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Attached Thumbnails
Sour Grapes and my Blanket Chest-_mg_4733-jpg  Sour Grapes and my Blanket Chest-_mg_4725-jpg