Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recessed door knobs

A generation or so ago, we used to say "Children should be
seen, but not heard". I think there is some wisdom to that.
I also love kids, but preferably quiet ones who play nicely
and don't run about and swing their arms over their heads.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wrap yourself in foam, tie it with bell wire, and solder
on
a couple brightly colored antennas. No problem. Now,
you're
safe from toddlers swinging arms.

I adore little kids, unfortunately there are a lot of
filthy minded people who think the worst when I tell
them that I love little kids. They're great with barbecue.
and the toes are the crunchy part.

TDD