Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Rub Brick

"Bill" wrote in message
Related question: the garage floor extends about 1 foot outside--beyond
the garage door. I intended to apply the epoxy covering up to the point
of the door. It seems like I am likely to have trouble at that point as
rain and snow are sure to be of some issue. Is there an easy way to make
sure
it stays dry inside (I can imagine a rubber-based strip of some sort)?
I apologize for not having looked before I asked.

Bill

I double-checked and it seems that there is a piece of rubber on the bottom
of the
(electric) garage door which makes darn good contact with concrete. Even
though it's convincing, it seems like too much to expect it to be
leak-proof.
I'll keep learning about stuff, seems to be plenty of stuff to learn...

I noticed that Quikrete has an interesting book: Guide To Concrete, Plus
Masonry and Stucco
Projects. I added it on my amazon wish list. Maybe I'll pour a nice place
to stand
at the base of my deck next summer. Now, there's just 2 steps down leading
to grass.

Bill