Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default OT - Battery care for winter or storage/Small solar panels?

"spaco" wrote in message
news
What has been your experience with these "small solar panels"?

None personally, but I met a merchant marine sailor that kept a car in
storage while he was at sea and used one of these and he seemed to be
pleased that he could start his car and go after leaving it for months at a
time.

Seems to me it might be worth a shot for the OP to try as draping wires all
over the place or lugging batteries in and out of vehicles in the freezing
cold can't be fun.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.