Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Visible Address - Is this Old Fashioned?

Mike Barnes wrote:
I find it simpler to say "not interested [thank you]"
then close the door or put down the phone. No arguments, no sales pitch,
no pressure.

Exactly what I do. I certainly don't get into a conversation with them
about their product / service or why I'm not interested etc. A polite
"I'm not interested, goodbye" and that is the end of it.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.