Posted to rec.woodworking
Luigi Zanasi Luigi Zanasi is offline

Default Rub Brick

On Oct 12, 10:21*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Bill" *wrote:
I have never used a pressure washer, but I am surprised to hear that
they
are able to remove paint from concrete (which is very porous).

A 5,000 PSIG washer will clean your concrete slick and clean, no soap
or cleaner req'd.

If you get careless, it will blow your drywall off the wall.

You don't want to go there.

Anything less than 3,000 PSIG is little more than a toy.

BTDT.

IME, even the lower pressure ones work OK, they just take longer. But
go rent a good one, cover your drywall with plastic & go for it. Like
Lew said, no soap or other stuff needed, just water. And it doesn't
use all that much, so you don't need to expect a flood.

After that, Lew will direct you to what zero-emission/no-smell/
hypoallergenic epoxy you could use on the floor. :-)

Luigi