Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Would you trust these guys?

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:28:01 -0700, wrote:
I certainly wouldn't trust them. But I don't trust anyone who comes
offering to do work. For years we've had double glazing salesmen
round, when we've said that all our windows were double glazed they
said they couldn't be, they were timber-framed. We've tried to explain
that glazing about glass not frames but they don't understand ...

I managed to keep some roof-related insurance claim chap busy for at
least an hour earlier in the year before he finally went away (I was doing
some work out front, so just wasted his time while I got on with things).
Nice enough bloke, but I wouldn't give work to someone who just
happened to stop by either.

cheers

Jules