Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Slow Motion Video of Bullet Impacts on Various Materials

Wow.. 1 million feet per second is mighty fast, I'm surprised the bullets
don't come apart before they hit anything.

Some of the peeling, splaying bullets shots near the end of the video appear
to be hitting objects with pilot holes drilled in them.

Fascinating to watch (very expensive video gear is required), I've looked up
some of the ultra-high speed cameras used for these types of videos (very
high frames per second).

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Doug White" wrote in message
. ..
RCM Content: metal bullets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg

Unfortunately, they don't have nay info or explaantion of what is going
on.
It still makes for interesting viewing.

Doug White