Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

On 2009-10-11, David in Normandy wrote:

I had to walk out of Aldi the other day - someone had a screaming kid in
tow. And I do mean SCREAMING. After a few minutes I could stand it no
more and cleared off to sit in the car outside while the wife continued
shopping.

It isn't just me who does this, then? I cannot abide that high-pitched
shrieking that children do.

One *Really* wonders what it's like living with them in their house !

(My guess is that the kids get plonked en-mass in front of a great big
telly and the volume turned up full. Or alternatively, they have about
15 siblings and they all have to yell and scream above each other to
get food.)

Needless to say, their parents make no effort
to make them stop. Indeed, these days parents make no effort to control their
children in public whatsoever.

Derek