Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

"Huge" wrote

It isn't just me who does this, then? I cannot abide that high-pitched
shrieking that children do. Needless to say, their parents make no effort
to make them stop. Indeed, these days parents make no effort to control
their
children in public whatsoever.

I want to know what divvy designed those child seats that get issued in
supermarket cafes!
This is a tall plastic cylinder with a moulded seat shape at the top.
Practically every child I've seen sitting in one of these feels duty-bound
to thump their heals against it creating a totally aggravating drumming
sound.
Neither parents nor cafe staff seem interested in preventing this annoyance.

Phil