Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default Whole house "battery" wiring/power...

James Sweet wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
aemeijers wrote:
krw wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:51:11 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
(snip)

Don't get too arrogant, unless you're Superman. FLNF
Don't worry. I don't want your job, dummy.
Sorry Superman, you couldn't handle it. FLNF
I already told you ,Darling Dufus, I don't do mops or work inside
septic tanks. In particular, I don't want your job where they go
together.
How nice for you, neither do I. Try harder.

But you have no choice. I understand; it's difficult for the mentally
infirm to find employment.

So what does FLNF stand for? Google was clueless.

--
aem sends, slightly curious....

Funny Little Nose Fart, it's the sound you make when you
laugh with your mouth closed. Then there is FLNFWSp, which
is Funny Little Nose Fart With Spray. It happens when you
see an intellectual post from krw and you have a mouthful
of your preferred beverage.

TDD

Are you guys done with your little ****ing match yet?

I hope so, it's getting boring and very predictable.
The guy is very much like another creep who pollutes
alt.2600 calling himself Hatter. At least the jerk
doesn't have a two page long pretentious sig.

TDD