Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Time change due

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:39:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Oren wrote:
Q: When does the time change back in October 2009?

A: November 1st 2009.
Confuse me once.
An old farmer from Main said it best. "The cows know what time
it is."

TDD

So do the roosters.

The last watch I had on was 7 years ago. Don't need one.

I can't wear a metal watch, my sweat destroys them and I could
get zapped sticking my hand in a piece of equipment. My brother
got his metal watch and band between the positive battery terminal
and ground on a tractor we had on the farm. Got himself a nice
decorative brand.

TDD

They don't let me work on machinery any more, but I can't stand having
anything on my wrist, so I don't wear one. I keep a cheap Timex in my
briefcase for the very occasional days I have to be someplace on time,
and I'm hanging out in an place without clocks. It lives right next to
the pre-paid semi-disposable cell phone that I turn on to check messages
once a week (if I remember.)

--
aem sends...