Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Time change due

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:39:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Oren wrote:
Q: When does the time change back in October 2009?

A: November 1st 2009.

Confuse me once.

An old farmer from Main said it best. "The cows know what time
it is."

TDD

So do the roosters.

The last watch I had on was 7 years ago. Don't need one.

I can't wear a metal watch, my sweat destroys them and I could
get zapped sticking my hand in a piece of equipment. My brother
got his metal watch and band between the positive battery terminal
and ground on a tractor we had on the farm. Got himself a nice
decorative brand.

TDD