Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Time change due

harry k wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:30 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , Red Green wrote:

Arizona in the US does not switch to DST. Yet within Arizona the Navajo
Nation does.

Yeah, I remember finding that a bit confusing when driving through AZ some
years ago -- the time kept changing, and I didn't know why.

Hawaii also doesn't observe DST, and until quite recently neither did Indiana.

Try Idaho. I don't know what they do about DST but the south part of
the state is in Mountain time, the northern part in Pacific Time. I
have no clue as to why. The western border runs due N-S so why does
the time zone take a zig?...Perhaps economics as the northern part is
more connected to Washington state economically.

Harry K

Idaho does not exist, it's a myth. I read it in the interweb.

http://tinyurl.com/yz2hfkv

TDD