Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default conduit puller

On Oct 11, 11:33*pm, "Karl Townsend"
Now, there's a GOOD idea. I didn't know of this knot. I'll try this first..
I'll be bummed if it don't work, cause the unit is 40 miles away.
Karl

I am pretty sure it will work for you. With it forty miles away, you
might want to drive some tubing into the ground and try it out before
you go. I used a short piece of 2 by 4 under the jack to keep the
jack from sinking into the ground. Would have worked better with two
pieces of 2 by 4 so the jack could be more centered next to the rebar
that I was pulling.

I used to go caving in Alabama, which is where I learned about Prussic
knots.

Dan