Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Silverware - curiosity question

robgraham wrote:
SWMBO + No 1 daughter had a day starting to clear down our attic a bit
- thoroughly enjoyed themselves finding all sorts of bits and pieces
that had been put up there some time back from two house clearances.

One thing they found I really like are 6 rather fine silver inlaid
liqueur glasses - something really nice to have on display, and to
drink sloe gin out of. One thing that pricked my curiosity is that
the silver glass interface looks like a white cement like material -
anyone any idea what this is. Just curious.

The downside of this task is that various things need repair,
cleaning, taking to the dump, etc. which is of course where yours-
truly comes in !

Groan. SWMBO has decided that he loft needs to be emptyed. Much work for
yours truly :-(

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk