Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Desk

Hello!
My son work in Henderson Bike center......
He is manager there.....
Love to visit and like the area.....
I was at the fine woodworking fair......up north.....above Arcata.....It was
some nice furniture and the store is spectacular with the amount of hardwood
choices, tools, etc. I was drooling......
Small world.....
yes, Fort Bragg is very similiar to Eureka......in many ways.
john
"Jim Hall" wrote in message
No John, it's very much a Greene and Greene style copy cat piece. Based
on pictures in books.. I've never actually seen a Greene and Greene piece
of furniture first hand.. They built upscale craftsman style pieces.
Mostly out of mahogany..

By the way, we are not to far apart geographically.. I'm in Eureka.. I
did a few real estate appraisals in your neck of the woods years ago
before retiring. Your pictures remind me of the area.. Great place to
work and live..

"jloomis" wrote in message
It is a well done piece of furniture. Do I detect some Frank Lloyd
Wright?
It has that look of early modern American style.......
john
"Jim Hall" wrote in message
A new desk for my office/den at home with center keyboard tray. Also
built
drawer box to convert center section to a drawer by attaching middle
face to
it as false front. African Mahogany..