Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Recessed door knobs

On Oct 11, 9:43*am, "Jack" wrote:
I've got a little one who is just about at the right height to whack her
head on a protruding door knob. *There is nothing I can do to change the
swing of the door to put the door knob inside the jam.

I thought there might be something like a recessed door opener latch or
something like that but can't seem to find anything. *Any ideas?? *Thanks.

You need to be safe, get a Kiddy Bubble, keeps kids safe from all of
lifes ills. You lock em in and open it in 15 years. Or just get a
helmet, thats what they were designed for, doors, falling down, and
falling pots and pans, and keeping your kids head out of the toilet,
get a full face one they save the teeth and keep kids from getting an
eyefull of knob. A door knob recessed in a kids eyesocket or mouth is
an unpleasant site, been there done that. Dont forget shoulder, elbow,
arm, and knee pads. Be safe.