Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recessed door knobs

Oh, gosh. I've been outed! I'm a recovering table saw corner
banger. That's back before recessed door knobs had been
invented.

--
Christopher Y.
Learn more about table saws

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 11:02 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I do agree, though. You can't protect against everything.
When I was that age, I used to bang my head on the corner
of
Dad's table saw. He cut wine corks length wise, cut out
about 1/4 and then taped them on the sharp corners. He
also
did the string, with a washer and some bright orange tape
hanging down from the corner to catch my eye.

Yep, and you bent down to grab the pretty thing, and whacked
your
head...repeatedly. Explains a lot.