Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Recessed door knobs

Jack wrote:
I've got a little one who is just about at the right height to whack
her head on a protruding door knob. There is nothing I can do to
change the swing of the door to put the door knob inside the jam.

I thought there might be something like a recessed door opener latch
or something like that but can't seem to find anything. Any ideas??
Thanks.

Let her what her head against it, chances are she'll only do it once.

To deprive her of such an essential learning lesson is to expose her to a
lot of danger later in life when you aren't around 24/7 to hold her hand.

Jon