Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Sketchup Question

RicodJour wrote:

I know of the hearing-impaired, the sight-impaired, impaired
driving...never, ran across a chronologically impaired person until
you showed up.

Really? You think my Windows OS is the only one that doesn't know when
to adjust for daylight savings time?

You do understand that the time setting is not for your benefit, it is
for the benefit of others, right?

No, I didn't know that.

Whatever it is that you and/or your
machine is doing, is wrong.

What would you like me to do? My clock is correct, my time zone is
correct, my dates are correct.

Why don't you change the setting and let
Windows adjust the time for you. Then switch back if you believe
there is a benefit.

I explained why. Auto change doesn't work on my system so I manually
set the clock to the CORRECT TIME. I didn't know it was screwing up
everyone else's day, I knew my computer showed the correct time, and my
mail, and everyone else's mail was showing the correct time when it
comes here.

That might correct the situation...at least until
you human-error adjust it back to the way it was.

I've re-applied the patch, but if you actually thought I was going to
set my clock to the wrong time to make a few people here happy, you are
wrong. It's 10:50 am, so the patch should make your day. If not, tough
beans.

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/