Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A good day, metal related.

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 02:56:56 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:42:20 -0400, Wes wrote:

Snowed today, didn't stick, supposed to snow again tonight but be sunny tomorrow. I'll
head over to homedespot at get the three sheets in the morning, weather permitting.

The main project for this winter which may take years is to build a RG&G .22 cal Gatling
gun. http://www.gatlingguns.net/

NICE!!!

I wonder what it would take to size it up for .38 Special or 357 Mag?

Quite a bit, I'd imagine. Stresses would skyrocket.

And I wonder if one could add a small electric motor mount around the
crank shaft..not adding a motor of course! That would be Illegal as
hell!

Ayup, prolly so.

But it would be a nice thing to have a decorative gizmo similar to an
electric motor mount on the gun, wouldnt it? For something Simliar to a
small 12vt DC electric motor..but not the motor of course. Just the
wiring, motor mount, firing switch and so forth. For..ah..er...for a
Stereo! Thats it..for mounting a stereo on the gun!!!

Hummmm........

How much were the plans?

Only about $60 for BPs, but $10,900 for a complete gun. thud

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS