Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

"John" wrote in message

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Particularly ****es me off in DIY sheds since people rummage through
plumbing items, ironmongery and electrical items then put them back in
precisely the wrong bins.

This is also one of my major gripes about sheds (B&Q in particular). So
much so on one visit I actually called for the store manager and pointed
out the problem. I mentioned to him that if they (B&Q) got the new
starters to actually sort out the bins (pigeon holes), on a morning /
night before the store re-opened, the store staff would have an
understanding of the components and terminology, part identification, etc.
He replied "It's cheaper for the customer to sort through the bins"!!!

Whoosh--------

Therefore when I need some plumbing / electrical / ironmongery part and
Screwfix is shut I don't go to Been & Queued

John

To be fair to B&Q I have seen staff sorting out the stock and they seemed
good at it.