Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

"John" wrote in message

Andy - you are my sort of guy (in a moral way). I won't get into grazing
as they walk around in the store - saw a guy eating a cooked chicken
drumstick the other day in Asda. (Would he pay? Dunno - but can't people
control themselves.)

I've got less of a problem with grazing - indeed, I've done it. Obviously
I'll not be doing it on stuff which needs weighing, or stuff which makes a
mess, but taking eg a biscuit out of a packet doesn't seem to be that bad to
me.

(though sometimes there are also very good reasons for me to do that, but
most people don't have those).