Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

Steve Firth wrote:
John wrote:

Seen in the DIY Sheds as well where people have browsed items and then not
put them back on the right hook.

Particularly ****es me off in DIY sheds since people rummage through
plumbing items, ironmongery and electrical items then put them back in
precisely the wrong bins.

That annoys me too. I've been caught out a few times, typically when
buying several of the same item, only to get home and find that one of
them is a different size / part number etc to the rest of them;
sometimes entailing another trip to the store to exchange the item. Just
because some idle sod tossed it into the wrong tub or hung it on the
wrong peg.

There are some stores I just never go into - Asda I avoid like the
plague - narrow isles, trolleys blocking isles, people pushing and
shoving. Grumpy staff. I hate the place. My idea of hell.

I had to walk out of Aldi the other day - someone had a screaming kid in
tow. And I do mean SCREAMING. After a few minutes I could stand it no
more and cleared off to sit in the car outside while the wife continued
shopping.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.