Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Totally OT - Behaviour in Supermarkets

"Invisible Man" wrote in message
Tim W wrote:
John
wibbled on Sunday 11 October 2009 11:15

Is it just me - or have others noticed an increase in people who have
clearly changed their mind about a product and have just left it
anywhere.
eg - a tub of butter left with the crisps.
Damned inconsiderate as most shops will scrap the item if it has been
out
of a chilled cabinet.

Seen in the DIY Sheds as well where people have browsed items and then
not
put them back on the right hook.

I guess some might say "so what" - but if the shops employ more staff to
keep the shelves tidy then the prices go up.

Keeps unemployment down so in one sense it is for the greater good ;-
(TIC!)

I mainly feel it is inconsiderate behaviour (which spawns inconsiderate
behaviour) - irrespective of any cost implications.

I think there people are a great deal less considerate and polite than 30
years ago.

Try going round the ladies part of a fashion shop.

I used to do that but they took out an injuction stopping me:-)

Adam