Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Desk

Jim Hall wrote:

Thanks, Mark. No, not really my design as far as basic shape goes. I
spotted a gallery photo in an old FW mag (1980s I think) it had this basic
shape, stretchers, aprons. I scaled off the photo to reproduce it in
AutoCAD then reshaped it a bit and gave it my own choice of G&G finishing
detail trying achieve unity of style.

Well, in my opinion, you certainly achieved that.

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Jim Hall wrote:

A new desk for my office/den at home with center keyboard tray. Also
built drawer box to convert center section to a drawer by attaching
middle
face to
it as false front. African Mahogany..

Very nice. Love the Greene & Greene style. Your own design?

Rob Leatham

Rob Leatham