Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Toilet issue, Moms

"dpb" wrote
cshenk wrote:

Hi folks, this in from Mom. "comode is not holding water but fills up
fine but leaks out over time so must be refilled."
Ideas? She'd mean the toilet bowl not the tank.

Flapper valve

Wouldnt that affect the tank and make it sound like it's running all the
time? LOL, thanks for your patience. She lives a 6 hour drive so this is a
sort of 'distance support'. I recommended she change that though just in
case. Its a real easy fix if related! She's just never done the plumming
part of the work when we fixed up houses for sale. That was almost
exclusively my older sister's job.