Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Whole house "battery" wiring/power...

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 23:50:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Proteus IIV wrote:
On Oct 8, 11:04 pm, "Don Kelly" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

Don Kelly wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Tom Horne wrote:
On Oct 4, 5:04 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
From my reading, the problem of capacitive reactance is also minimized
with the DC transmission lines.
That too, and that is a major benefit. However, there is still a reactive
problem at the receiving end where it is necessary to have the capacity to
supply reactive.====== This will be dependent on load and the particular control
of the system as a whole. For long lines this will be less than what would
otherwise be needed to compensate for line capacitance.

--
Don Kelly

cross out to reply

YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE AN IDIOT

HOW DO YOU SUUPLY REATIVE ?

YOU SHOULD COMMIT HAIKIRI

IT'S CALLED REACTANCE

AND I AM NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO ACHIEVE THAT HERE NOR ANYWHERE
ELSE

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER DONKEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

OR JUST SHUT THE FLUX UP

PERMAMNENTLY !

I AM PROTEUS

Uh, Pro, buddy, there is medication for your problem.
Your county health department may be able to help you
out with a psychiatric referral. FLNF

TDD

Are you kidding? We are talking about NYC here. To them, his nut case
level is mild.