RogerN

Default About to buy Bandsaw & Jointer, Recommendations?

I've been shopping on the internet, reading reviews, etc. I'm close to
ordering an "Ultimate Bandsaw" Grizzly G0555 for $415 Shipped. Also I have
been looking at their Jointer G1182Z for $380 Shipped. I have read some
good reviews on both of these products. Are their better buys on similar
equipment that would be recommended?

I was at Lowes today, they have the Delta JT360 6" Jointer for $349 but I'm
not sure how this compares with the Grizzly, any recommendations?

Also, Lowes had the Delta SS200 scroll saw for $59, I bought one, hope it is
OK, if not, it will motivate me to fix the Hegner sooner.

Thanks!