Charlie Self

Default OT - Coulter

William Graham writes:

than 50% of the vote when factorinmg in ALL votes cast, including those

for
Nader.

Yes....As a "right winger", I thank God for Nader.....He's the one who
really won the election for us........

50% of the votes is not necessary, AFAIK. Depends on the number of candidates,
but...

You're right about Nader. So I guess we can put that right up there with the
consequences of his actions that include the death of the Corvair.

Charlie Self
"Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages
of making a disagreeable person keep his distance." Ambrose Bierce