Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HELP

On 10/8/2009 12:30 PM dadiOH spake thus:

Meta-comment: regarding your sig:

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

I have to say that is the very first time I've seen anyone post
information in the form of a Windows help file. Certainly seems like an
odd choice, especially if part of one's audience is Mac users, but
whatever ...

Just curious: I used to use RoboHelp in a previous life as a tech
writer. Is that what you used to create the .hlp? As I remember, it was
a pretty slick little app, and I enjoyed using it, something I can say
about very few pieces of software.