Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Fixing latex paint drips

On Oct 8, 1:20*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
My kid just called from college saying his roommate painted his window
frames with Sherwin-Williams gloss latex, and 8 hours later, there are
pretty large areas where the paint ran and forms drips (more like globs).
It's at the thick goo stage right now. Should they let it dry until it
hardens (if ever), and then razor blade it off & repaint the bad spots, or
what? I've never had this problem, so I don't know what to tell them.

I told them to use real paint, but they don't listen.

They did use real paint, they just dont know how to use it.