Posted to rec.woodworking

Default removable workbench top

I have this same on several work tables with 1/8" hardboard. I just
drop a few screws around the edges and a few out in the middle. I
rarely have a problem with it lifting up. I typically either clamp my
work down to the table as I work on it or whatever is sitting on the
table is heavy enough to flatten it anywhere it is "puffing" up
although I never really see it lift up anywhere even with tiny work
pieces.

On Oct 7, 6:30*pm, Barry von Tobel wrote:
I'd like to put a piece of 1/4" tempered Masonite on my bench, but be
able to remove it. *Anybody recommend an adhesive that allows removal?