Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Illinois State cops have no crime to occupy them?

Where
do these little tin Jesuses get off detaining law abiding
citizens for no reason at all?

Although I am fairly curious as to the questions he kept asking over and
over again, I'm more curious as to what the statement above means...

You believe it's alright for cops to just stop
people at random to ask (think German accent)
"Show me your papers! Sorry, your papers are in
order, but I must now detain you for 20 minutes for
no reason at all"

Actually, I meant the "little tin Jesuses" part...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R