Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default What can I do to keep this board from warping?

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:21:15 +0800, "Nik Rim" wrote:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
rs.com...
On 9/30/2009 5:04 PM Archimedes' Lever spake thus:

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:53:16 +0800, "Nik Rim" wrote:

I think it might be time to review the meds Lever Boy. ; )

I've got nine inches of 'boy' to go up in your fat ass with, little
girl.

Sounds like a proposal to me!

I'd take him up on it only I suspect his Boy has has "made in china"
imprinted on its base.

100% pure US citizen here, and my base only has "It ALL belongs to me"
imprinted on it.

You wish you could take me up on it. Problem is, I'd rather go up in
you with a fast moving hunk of lead, so your encounter may not turn out
the way you would like it to.