Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Longevity-inc Welding machines are JUNK

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:35:27 -0700 (PDT), heytwo wrote:

Transistor legs vibrated off .

12 Mosfets are comming off the PCB , without any support ,

they go to heavy heatsink .

Any stress between the HeatSink and PCB , and the legs

take it . And the path beween heatsink and PCB is long ,

thru the frame . Garanteed to break off the legs .

There's two power supplies inside . In parallel they

weld , in series they Plasma cut .

The 180 amps is run thru relays ! Those contacts cant

handle 180 amps .

Most machines switch on the front panel .

I did not get a chance to check out the model 518 , i got

in Dec 2008 , died quickly ..

plink

Gunner

GUNNER'S PRAYER:
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people
that don't need to get shot, the courage to shoot
the people that need shooting and the wisdom to know the difference.
And if need be, the skill to get it done before I have to reload."

0