Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup Question

On Oct 7, 10:30*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

*What I need is a good 3D representation to sell it to the folks who
will pay for it. *Any thoughts, etc would be appreciated.

You can use this page to search the group:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_se...l=en&q=&hl=en&

I remember Swingman, Morris Dovey, and Robatoy had a lot of insightful
commentary on using Sketchup, and if I remember, Morris posted
something on using it for 3D modeling.

Then there's this, of which I have heard on other sites the tutorials
are pretty good:

http://sketchup.google.com/intl/en/training/

Then of course, you can YouTube it with user videos:

http://tinyurl.com/yegonp9

I hope you post your ideas and how long it takes you to do what you
are going to do with it. I have been thinking that I want to sketch
up some simple designs with it, but will need to set aside some
learning time.

Robert