jerrybuilt

Default Hinges and ideas for shutters

David Micklem wrote:
[ description of window ]
Roughly 2m high x 1m across. The reveal is 4.5cm. Each
window (there are two) will have a single three-section
shutter. This is because there is only _available_ wall
space on one side of each window. Quite a narrow space
too.

Hm, would it help to attach the shutter to the wall, rather
than to the window? Perhaps to a screwed-on batten? If
there's only a small space at the side of the window, could
you hang a shutter off the perpendicular wall, I wonder, so
the whole window is covered... might not look so nice when
the window is covered, though.

be !
Shop all amazing products and get our special offers!