Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30647 Ignoramus30647 is offline

Default Aurgh!

On 2009-10-07, Ed Huntress wrote:
I love those stories. My banker told me one the other day that made me think
of it. He swears it's a true story, and an old one.

A truck got stuck going into the Holland Tunnel. Police came, a tow truck
came...they couldn't pull it back, because the front of the trailer was
crushed into the top of the tunnel and jammed pretty good.

A schoolbus passed by in the open lane, windows open. A schoolgirl leaned
out and said, "Let some air out of the tires." Which they did, and extracted
the truck.

I love it. I hope it's true.

I have seen this happen with a rental truck.

I had to do the same to get my truck, with some machine in the back,
into my garage.