T.

Default anyone have any free plans for a billiard chair?

Thu, Nov 20, 2003, 5:59am (EST+5) (Steve) says:
snip Don't know if you've seen them but they have a notch in them
where you can rest the pool stick and sometimes have a hole in the arm
or a place to set a beverage (beer).

I've been a whole lot of pool halls, and even a few billiard
parlors, due to a well-spent youth. I have never seen a chair in any of
them with a notch - you were always expected to hold your cue. And, no
hole in the arm for a beverge.

I doubt you're gonna frind free plans for any, maybe even no pay
plans. I'd suggest just using bar stool plans.

JOAT
Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are
missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 15 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/