Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default End Tables completed

Zz Yzx wrote:

So, the more modest photos (with tops on)

'k

Ummmm.... well..... you see.... Hmmmm.....

ok,....

OK, when you describe or sell these exquisite pieces, the slabs of
rock look to me like "gabbro", which are considered "granitoid" but
are not "granite" senso stricto. It's often referred to as "black
granite". It adorns many of the sills on the drive-through windows at
the In-n-Out Burger chain in CA. And lot's of other places too.

Sorry, but I'm a geologist, know granites and related rocks, and like
to keep the universe in order.

-Zz

I'm not going to argue that one way or another, it certainly appears to be
more than what I thought basic granite consists of: quartz, feldspar, and
mica. I'm going to go by the description used for these and other similar
tops: Granite top, color scheme: Verde Uba Tuba.

Rob Leatham