Groggy

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

"Rob Stokes" wrote in message
s.com...
I didn't read the dare, and don't intend to. It's all white noise.

I broke a drill bit today....it was a pilot bit for a drill/countersink
combo. Serves me right for not "cleaning" it as I was running the pilot

hole
in the pine hutch I'm building. why does this matter? This is the first
"thing" I've built since packing up the shop almost a year and a half ago.
It's been so long, woodworking almost feel foreign...almost, but not

quite.
I'm learning it's like a bike...it's all coming back to me.

I did manage to remember the first law of woodworking though...."Never

build
a project for which you have all the right tools". I'm now the proud owner
of a 1/2" round over bit (I'm sure I had one, but can't find it after the
move) from Lee Valley.... SWMBO's remembering how to shake her head.

Rob,

What are you using for a shop now? Leaving the Taj Mahal must've been
painful, but I missed the bit where you got a new shop, any details?

cheers,

Greg