David Hall

Default OT - Coulter

If the Gore contingent had their way, they'd still be recounting those
****ing ballots (or whatever torn, twisted, worn-out shreds remained

of
them) today.

...until, of course, the precise second when any count at all - however
ridiculous - of the torn, twisted, worn-out shreds revealed Gore leading
by a single vote ...

... whereupon the lefties would have brayed in unison for a halt to the
proceedings, a certification for the results, and an award of electoral
votes to the "victor."

"Gore ahead by one vote!?!?! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!!"

you watched the first American coup d'etat and this is the best you can
do?

GUFFAW!

You just plain hate the idea of elections following the rules and obeying
the laws, don't you?!

The "first American coup d'etat"! I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of
coffee when I read that, or my monitor would be a mess now.

Neil

There have been several elections as suspect if not more so (I don't happen to
feel that was such a suspect election to begin with). The last really blatant
one was Kennedy in 1960. Chicago alone more than stole that election.