Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default 1100 Pounds Capacity

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Wadda ya think?

1100 lbs each or total for all 4?

I need to move something that weighs right at 4000 lbs. I can lift it
with my ten ton mini ram, but I need to move it out of the way, do some
work, and then move it back.

I think I'll go with 4 of the smaller 1/2 ton furniture dollies then. They
are only 9.99 each (if they have them in stock). Will take up more room,
but I don't think it will be totally horrible. I can lift the unit with my
mini ten ton ram, and just block it up until the dollies will fit under.

P.S. Even the furniture dollies are hard to move with max weight on them.
I have a ton of drywall on two of them out in the shop now, and I have to
wear good rubber soles and lean into it to get it to move.