Posted to alt.home.repair
AndyS AndyS is offline

Default New HD policy

On Oct 6, 12:41 pm, "
wrote:

Wow! Does that apply to all purchases? I suspect that biz is as bad as
it can get, and paying folks for putting stuff back on the shelf, rather
than selling it, would hurt. Not that I approve )

Andy comments:

There's a trick to getting good advice from someone in HD, and I'll
share it
with you...

Stand close to the item you want help with, and wait till another
customer,
who is dressed WORSE than you are, starts looking in that area.. They
are
the people to ask, since they obviously have been working with their
hands
more than yourself, and certainly more than HD salespeople.
Furthermore,
they don't have cell phones that ring and send them on their way while
answering your question.

Sometimes, you just gotta think it thru...

Andy in Eureka, Texas