Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:28:38 -0700 (PDT), Luigi Zanasi
wrote:

On Oct 6, 5:05*am, Tom Watson wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 05:01:45 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Oct 6, 1:12*am, Luigi Zanasi wrote:
On Oct 5, 6:50*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

"Leon" wrote:
Like a raised panel, or recessed panel, or door with details won't
catch dirt?
What about those exposed hinges?

Those too.

Lew

That's what my wife thinks too, she wants flat doors.

Luigi

We HAVE flat doors. Who has time to clean the 5-piece ones?

leaf blower

Marilyn asks: "How do you use a leaf blower to remove grease?"

Luigi

pressurewash first

dry with leaf blower

btw there's a bunch of canuckistanis raising hell over in the pink
hammer thread i know you fellas get sorta like the yellow jackets
around the time of the first frost but could you get them to keep it
down?

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/