Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Festool Question:

wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:49:14 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

Keep in mind, IIRC if you buy the CT22 when you buy another Festool power
tool you get a price break. Once I experienced the effectiveness and
quiet
of the CT22 I found myself trying to use it any time that I could. I
cannot
stress enough how much cleaner my shop is using the Festool sanders along
side the CT22.

That's what I wanted to know. To my chagrin, much of my woodworking is
done in the middle of my apartment living room. Noise and dust are my
two biggest considerations and it sounds like a Festool vacuum is in
my future.

If those vacuums have a consciousness, I wonder how embarrassed they
be to find themselves doing regular home vacuuming tasks?

Well actually there is a hose and wand kit for the CT22.