Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

"Robatoy" wrote in message
news:f4347553-6293-4609-8aed-
Sounds like a few mullions. Show us when you're done.

I do like, and have made, complex doors. But for a 'work area' like a
kitchen, Ang and I like practical.... because when we toss salads..we
TOSS salads.
Truth of the matter is, I put in slab doors until we made a decision
what to do for doors. Just melamine with edgebanded doors. We liked
them so much for day-to-day use, I re-made them with proper HPlam.
Those took a lot longer to make than those I could have ordered, pre-
finished, over the phone. *S*

Done deal of what is done so far. Look at a.p.b.w. I have a customer that
prefers in his upper end homes to use MDF for the kitchen doors. He spray
paints them and is happy with them. He has done this in 3 of the homes that
he has moved into.