Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry C[_2_] Larry C[_2_] is offline

Default Pink Hammers

wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 08:24:59 -0500, BillGill
wrote:

Bill (yes I'm a guy)

Well, if you were by chance a woman named Bill, I'd bet you are a
tough woman.

Support for breast cancer research is a lot better than snarking about
having a pink tool. Get with the program guys, breast cancers is nothing
to laugh about.

Agree 100%. Don't know any women (that I know of) that have/had breast
cancer, but I've lost both parents and a close friend to other forms
of cancer so it's a worthwhile endeavor if it contributes in any way
to the damned disease.

As I saw this thread this morning it was somewhat surreal.

Like WAY WAY WAY to many people in this world I have friends that have had
cancer and breast cancer more specifically. In matter of fact yesterday my
sister started chemo after having a mastectomy this summer. That coupled
with being a dad with 3 daughters, if in fact some of the profits go to
breast cancer research I am in.

If they are just pink hammers like the pink Red Sox hats I have to see at
the ball park. I am out.

Larry C